Entrepreneurs, executives, and marketers — are you using podcast guesting as a strategy to build your personal or company brand? If not, you’re missing out. We spoke with Jessica Rhodes, founder of Interview Connections, to bring expert advice to those of you who are interested in starting a podcast guesting strategy.
In this episode, Jessica shares:
- What led her to start Interview Connections
- Why being a podcast guest, versus starting your own show, is a great way to get started with podcasting
- How to begin defining your podcast guesting strategy
- What typical pitfalls and challenges newcomers should be aware of
- The type of backend systems you should have in place
- The most common mistakes newcomers make when it comes to podcast guesting
- Tips for calls-to-action when your goal is to get new business
- The typical timeframe for seeing an ROI from podcast guesting
Want to connect with Jessica and learn more about podcast guesting? Join her Facebook Group, Guest Expert Profit Lab, a group for entrepreneurs doing at least six-figures in revenue.
About The B2B Mix Show:
The B2B Mix Show with Alanna Jackson and Stacy Jackson is brought to you by Jackson Marketing. Need help with your B2B online presence? Let’s talk!
Connect with us on social media:
The B2B Mix Show — Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook
Stacy Jackson — Twitter, LinkedIn
Alanna Jackson — Twitter, LinkedIn
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app